Collaborative working between large and small voluntary organisations
This study was carried out by IVAR in 2006 for NCVO. The Study focused on partnerships between large and small organisations (L/SPs). The report covers five areas:
- The distinctive features of L/SPs and the challenges associated with them;
- The costs involved in collaboration through L/SPs;
- How far L/SPs depend on external support;
- The degree to which L/SPs are perceived as bringing additional benefits to end users;
- The factors that contribute to effective L/SPs.