Briefing One: Improving self care at a local level.
In eight areas of England, we’ve been working with Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) to facilitate collaboration between local people, the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector and Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs).
In these areas, people are working together over the course of four partnership meetings, to identify and deliver improvements to self care at a local level.
This briefing takes learning from the first sessions, and covers:
- What does self care mean locally?
- Emerging themes from the eight areas
- Examples of activity so far
- Learning from the process
- Questions we will be exploring over the next few months