Practical and individual support
Transforming healthcare together
Request practical and individual support for local challenges.
The Institute for Voluntary Action Research are able to provide practical support for how professionals in the NHS, health, care and VCSE sector can work together to deliver the commitments identified in the NHS Long Term Plan.
Our team has been supporting partnerships to work together to co-design and deliver health and care services for over seven years. Current/recent work includes:
- Preventing stroke amongst high-risk groups
- Reducing delayed transfers of care
- Earlier diagnosis of eye conditions to prevent avoidable blindness
- Increasing recognition of and support for carers
- Developing a coordinated approach to social prescribing for primary care networks across an ICS.
Get in touch to share the challenges you are facing – we may be able to provide modest support such as facilitating early collaborative conversations or running a workshop on a particular local issue.
Back to results
Learn more about IVAR