IVAR is the long-term evaluator and learning partner for global leadership programme
The Atlantic Philanthropies
The Atlantic Institute is the hub for the Atlantic Fellows programmes, a global initiative to empower and connect dynamic individuals committed to working together across disciplines and borders to advance fairer, healthier, more inclusive societies. The programme supports growing communities of emerging leaders tackling critical 21st Century challenges related to race, health and economic equity. It was launched in 2016 and is funded by The Atlantic Philanthropies, a limited life foundation. IVAR is the evaluator and learning partner for the Atlantic Institute, supporting its role to generate insights into the activities and results of the Atlantic Fellows programmes during their first four years, from 2016 to 2020.
Atlantic Fellows ProgramsThrough the global, interconnected programs, Fellows collaborate across disciplines and borders to understand and address the root causes of pressing problems:
- Atlantic Fellows for Racial Equity
- Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health
- Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity
- Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity in South Africa
- Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity in Southeast Asia
- Atlantic Fellows for Social Equity
Support for a New Generation of Leaders
- The Atlantic Institute amplifies the impact of the network of Atlantic Fellows programs, and helps promote lifelong community among its Fellows.
- The Narrative Initiative is a training and networking resource for Atlantic Fellows, social change leaders and organizations. The Initiative will develop Fellows’ understanding and capacity to use culture, language and stories that move hearts and minds.
Back to Live Projects
Learn more about IVAR