Events Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for an Events Coordinator to work closely with our research team to deliver a range of high quality, engaging communications and events.
This includes responsibility for:
- Logistics – researching and booking venues, liaising with speakers, attendees, producing event materials, arranging catering and couriers
- Data management – capturing data with permission and managing Mailchimp lists
- Correspondence – targeted emails (pre and post event and research launch)
- Budget management
- Collateral, e.g. agenda, name badges, coordinating resources/slides
- Resources – follow up mailing and distribution of resources (if required)
- Learning – track our learning from each event
- Support to research staff and associates – room bookings for project and other meetings (e.g. research practice); arranging travel and accommodation; support with presentations and other resources
If this sounds interesting to you, please download the job pack and equal opportunities form.
Please send us:
- One side of A4 describing your relevant experience
- Your CV
- The completed equal opportunities form (optional)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to volume we may not reply directly to every candidate.
Closing date Monday 26th March 2018 (12 noon).
Back to results
Learn more about IVAR